Thursday 26 July 2012

Last Dinner As A Degree Student (^^)





--> Pre-Graduate Masscom Dinner '12
--> 16 June 2012
--> Theme : Color Blocking









**do we look same? most of our members admit it. (ada jodoh ni hahha)** ^^,












**MC227 vs MC226, ok im the only odd there** -___-'












**with his coursemate, Amni** :)












**another coursemate (kpop version)** :p











   **in this world perfect people don't exist, but there is always 
    one guy that is perfect for me which is A.W.A.K**












  **fact--> face can't lie (excited waiting 
       for my graduation day)** =)             










**unfortunately we were not lucky** :(






















**we were born to being together** ^____^


























--> Instructional & Training Annual Dinner '12
--> 23 June 2012
--> Theme : Black & White














**our event poster, credit to junior**











**this tembam is not enough for me (tenkiu Cikgu Mariyani for 'PRAISE' me with looks thinner than my form6 life before) - hugs**











**with a few classmates and one of my senior (sit down wearing white scarf), now she's waiting invitation for working with Petronas, awesome!**










**when masscomers meet masscomers gamatlah jadinya** -____-'











**i have 'hentam' wearing gray dress as long as there have black there, hehe**  (@.@)










































I ♥ MY LIFE















note:: "Dear Allah, thanks for this beautiful life You give to me and forgive me if I don't love it enough." ~_____~



No comments: