Sunday 10 June 2012

Wordless of Day







Dear Mr. Chenta,


whatever it will takes, i willing to waiting for you..
and whatever it will comes, i willing to loves you.
cause u're the only one who have stolen my heart,
and u're the only one who have appreciate me so much.




ILYSM :')




#this pic is taken after i had finished photoshoot my class magazine, then he company me until the end of  the shoot, tenkiu my dear!






 I ♥ my Amirul Akmal Zailani
























gua sayang dia. kbai :')






























Dear Buchuk,



#Mr. Chenta, sori kadang2 muchuk bz sampai terabaikan awak. Mintak ampun  V_____V
























note:: suker giler ayat ni "pertahankan dia yang setia bersama kita saat kita berada dalam kesusahan, dan lupakan dia yang meninggalkan kita saat dia diulit kegembiraan". hewhewhew :3









No comments: